- Go to the Developer Portal and create a new application.
- Navigate to the Section
Botand confirm with "Yes, do it!"
- Now copy your token and save it under a safe environment.
Keep your token safe, because it is like a password that grants access to your bot, which then can be used for mass DMing, mass banning or any other kind of malicious activity.
Add your Bot to your Server
In order to use your Bot, it should be in a server where you can interact with it.
- Go to the Developer Portal and click on your previously created bot.
- Click on
OAuth2and there go to the
- Select the
- Scroll down and select the
- Copy the generated URL and open it in your browser.
- Select your Server and click the invite button.
The bot should now have been added to your server and show as an offline user.