Discord API library for Deno (opens new window)
- Secure & stable: Discordeno is secure and stable. One of the greatest issues with almost every library is stability; types are outdated, less (or minimal) parity with the API, core maintainers have quit or no longer actively maintain the library, and whatnot. Discordeno, on the other hand, is actively maintained to ensure great performance and convenience. Moreover, it internally checks all missing permissions before forwarding a request to the Discord API so that the client does not get globally-banned by Discord.
- Simple, Efficient, & Lightweight: Discordeno is simplistic, easy-to-use, versatile while being efficient and lightweight. Follows Convention Over Configuration (opens new window) design paradigm ― prefers defaults options or values that are recommended by Discord or the best configuration for the majority of the users.
# Useful Links
# Read me first...
Discordeno is cool right? You could make the next big bot! Who knows, but before we get right into developing our Bot. We want to get started with learning the basics...
- Official TypeScript Documentation (opens new window)
- Codecademy (opens new window)
- TypeScript Deep Dive (opens new window)
- Deno Crash Course by Traversy Media (opens new window)
- TypeScript Crash Course by Traversy Media (opens new window)
There are always more resources... Take your time and don't fret! Come back when you are ready, we can't wait to see what your Discordeno created bot does!